Reversible and multifunctional two-wheel tractor with PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | power up to 11.7 hp | tilling width up to 80 cm.
The versatility of BCS two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® allows to fulfil all requirements pertaining to soil working, gardens’ care, greens maintenance, inter-row mowing in vineyards and orchards or in uncultivated areas and during winter use, all year round.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the BCS two-wheel tractors PowerSafe® are well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group,also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
– Gearbox: 3 forward + 3 reverse speeds– Quick reverser to change the forwarding direction
– Differential: with lock– PowerSafe® clutch: with multiple discs in oil bath– Independent power take-off: with engagement in oil bath
– Independent working brakes: on the two wheels– Parking brake- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways and reversible– Safety devices: complying with the applicable regulations
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
Min/Max width (Without Tools)
- With 5.0-10 wheels: 503 / 575 mm
- With 6.5/80-12 wheels: 668 / 790 mm
- With cage wheels Ø cm 49 : 450 mm
Weight (Without tools)
- with GX390 engine, 5.0-10 wheels: 112 kg
Below is a graph of speeds in km/h (forward and backwards) with 5.0-10 tires.
-Tiller version (with rear equipment)
-Motor mower version (with front equpment)
The PowerSafe® clutch with multiple steel discs in oil bath and flanged directly to the engine, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, guarantees a series of concrete advantages for the operator, in addition to their compliance with safety regulations. indicated by regulation EN 709 / A4.
- The machine and tool immediately shuts down if the handle is let go off, however; the motor remains in motion.
- Double action desmodromic system to prevent accidental resumption of work.
- Hydraulic clutch without any maintenance.
- Virtually unlimited duration even when used with reciprocating equipment or with high inertia.
- The machine does not overheat even when used for extended periods of time.
- Temperature does not impact the performance of the machine.
- Smooth and gradual actuation of the clutch lever, as well as the minimum force required to hold the safety lever depressed.
- Elimination of the prerequisites for starting the engine.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch assembly.